Friday, October 25, 2013

Missing Limbs Thrown at Classmates

So, here I am, sitting in a hotel room in Florida. I feel like I have left a limb in Texas and dread the idea of sleeping alone. Not even a dog for company. I am on the brink of tears, missing someone who I didn't even knew existed six months ago, yet here I feel lost without that familiar lump in the bed or arms surrounding me in the now familiar hug. The smell, the touch, the person. Who would have thought?

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my hell week, also known as residency. I checked in earlier today, setting my eyes upon my classmates for the first time...the same ones whom I have made jerk off motions to while reading their discussion posts online. So, that being said, this week should be interesting.

I have been reminded that I am not allowed to inflict bodily harm OR mental anguish upon my classmates. I foresee sitting on my hands and biting my tongue...better than the other way around I suppose, as my hands are already prone to bleeding. I suppose the fact that I am not staying in the same hotel as my classmates is helpful, as the school arranged a "reduced" rate at the 4-star hotel, which, for the whole week would cost over $1000...absolutely asinine. Instead, I found a hotel about 15 minutes away that has a kitchen in the room, which will allow me to eat healthier and save money. After all, I am a frugal graduate student.

There may be some updates and a lot of tweets, as my usual support system is not here with me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment