Monday, July 30, 2012

Balance is a file, and this is a File Not Found


Within the past couple of months, I have gone to doing nothing but searching for a job…to working 50+ hours per week on a regular basis, taking (and excelling, thank you) in my graduate school courses and trying to keep up with my physical training program (September is right around the corner, which brings my Tough Mudder).

Much like my moods, life is never stable, a pendulum swinging from one extreme to the other, only briefly settling in the middle, waiting for the next breeze to blow by, knocking it into motion yet again.

Trying to maintain balance has never really been my strong suite, from my addict lifestyle of the past, to throwing myself into my passion of psychology and research…as if my mind does not know what the gray zone is, just black and white, all or nothing.

It is a bit ironic that three of my four tattoos have the Yin Yang symbol incorporated into their design.


Okay…back to studying

No comments:

Post a Comment