Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just Me and My Anxiety

Tossing and turning, fitful even in my sleep.
Unable to quell the worries and thoughts that consume.
It’s too hot.
It’s too cold.
My skin feels too constricting.
Need to run away from myself.
She’s going to hit me.
He has a small dick.
How can people be so unaware of their impact on the lives of another?
Get the fuck out of my way.
Annoying cunts.
Nothing is orderly.
A place for everything and everything in its place...but me.
Feelings of annoyance and wanting to break free from the chains of anxiety.
Unable to communicate to others the way it feels.
It’s nothing personal, just my personality (and brain chemistry).
Need to slow the thoughts through medicinal options.
And the sweet release of the straight jacket comes with the burning tears.
Pleasure and pain, the yin to the yang.
Up, up, up, higher and higher, then plummeting down...drained and spent.
Nothing is wrong, yet the feelings consume.
The understanding and patience of a gentle soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment