Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Is It In You?


Music is therapy to me...it can help me to manage my mood extremes, relax me before bed so I can drift away (which is sometimes difficult), energize me when I have had a less than stellar night of slumber, as well as hype me up before and during workouts. It is in each and every cell of my body...basically, it is my soul.

Since I feel so passionate about music, I would like to share the channels I have made on Pandora. Some artists you have probably heard of, but others listed may be completely foreign...take a chance and give them a listen. What have you to lose? 

If you have any suggestions for me to add, please feel free to let me know, as I always enjoy finding new artists!

Android Lust
Beth Orton
Breaking Benjamin
Death Cab for Cutie
Emilie Autumn
Esthero
Florence + The Machine
Hollywood Undead
Industrial
Jack Johnson
Jem
Juno Reactor
Kate Nash
La Roux
Linkin Park
Lords of Acid
Massive Attack
Mazzy Star
Melissa Etheridge
Ministry
Motorcycle
Nine Inch Nails
OceanLab
Of Monsters & Men
Patrick O’Hearn
Pink Martini
Placebo
Portishead
Puscifer
Radiohead
Rage Against The Machine
Rob Zombie
Seether
Sia
Sneaker Pimps
Snow Patrol
Static-X
The Chemical Brothers
The Cure
The Postal Service
The Xx
Thievery Corporation
Tool
Tori Amos
Tracy Bonham
Tricky

No comments:

Post a Comment